Baked Sunday Mornings: Rosemary Apricot Squares

I made these bars after Thanksgiving last year and didn't have time to make them again for the bakealong... so you can read about my experience with this recipe in my previous post, here.

Recipe: "Rosemary Apricot Squares," from Baked Explorations: Classic American Desserts Reinvented, by Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito, recipe available here at BAKED Sunday Mornings.

Previous Post: "Post-Thanksgiving Baking: Rosemary Apricot Squares," November 29, 2010.

Comments

Kris' Kitchen said…
Your bars look perfect. Ours were cut up by all the kids around here and were not really pretty, but they were really good. Beautiful photo!
Candy said…
I agree with Kris, your bars do look perfect!
Chelly said…
Absolutely perfect as usual! Nice job!
Elaine said…
Your bars look great and I think making them right after Thanksgiving was such a good idea because it must have given you a burst of summer flavor! This was such a different flavor combination, but it works!
Susan said…
Really nice! They look perfect, and I love your description - it's right on!
Kathy said…
Beautiful bars! We really enjoyed these. Loved the flavors of the rosemary and apricot!
Rebecca said…
Yours look stunning! How did you get them so perfect?
Desiree said…
Oh my goodness, your bars are perfect!!