Ipso Fatto Instant Photos: Halloween Treats

After being out of town for Halloween last year, Tom and I were excited to be able to stay home and give out candy this year. Our neighborhood is full of kids and about seventy trick-o-treaters stopped by our house. Even though I spent most of the day baking, everyone received store-bought candy. (I answered the door when I could, but when I was stuck in the kitchen, Tom handed out candy and I loved hearing him enthusiastically greet the kids, e.g., "Hi, Bumblebee!!") It's so unfortunate that a few psychos have ruined Halloween for those of us who would like to give out homemade treats. Sigh. But until the world becomes a completely safe place, I don't expect kids to take baked goods from strangers. Instead, these goodies were destined for our neighbors and friends.

Recipes:
Previous Posts:

Comments