A Few Words of Thanks

Yesterday afternoon, on a beautiful sunny day on the patio at the Hotel Tabard Inn, Tom and I got married! It was a glorious day, and I am so grateful to everyone who helped make the wedding and the entire weekend such a wonderful experience.

Many heartfelt thanks to the cast of many whose hard work made the event a reality: Dean Gold, owner of Dino Restaurant, Erin Claxton and the wonderful staff at the Hotel Tabard Inn, Peter DiOrio of the Hotel Madera, Peter Pakhomkin with Chris Dunn Classical Guitar Ceremonies, Joanna London with the Washington Ethical Society, Shefika with A Little Shop of Flowers, photographers Frank and Judy with Goodman/Van Riper Photography, makeup artist Kim Reyes, my hairstylist Jae with Franz Sebastian, and my multi-talented cousin Cindy, who did everything and anything to help out where needed.

We are also indebted to our wedding party, our families, and all of of dear friends who traveled near and far to join us and express their love and support.

Most of all, I am thankful for my amazing husband Tom, who never fails to love, support, and delight me.

I'm taking a little break from baking and blogging for our honeymoon, but I'll be back in October!

Comments