Baked Sunday Mornings: Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts and Chocolate

I made this popcorn back in December when I was trying to find a caramel popcorn recipe to serve at our holiday party. While this popcorn is both beautiful and delicious, I ultimately went with a different recipe for the party, because it's a pain to have to temper the chocolate, and the chocolate makes this popcorn messy to eat. You can read my previous post about this recipe here.

Recipe: "Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts and Chocolate," from Baked Explorations: Classic American Desserts Reinvented, by Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito, recipe available here at Baked Sunday Mornings.

Previous Posts:

Comments

Kris' Kitchen said…
I found that the chocolate set up the next day...but we wanted to eat it NOW!
Bourbonnatrix said…
Your pics look lovely!
Louise said…
This is probably a case for skipping the top-notch chocolate and melting some Guittard bittersweet chips and drizzling that. I learned from David Lebovitz that chocolate chips are designed to hold their shape and harden firmly after they’re melted. I've used the trick several times.